TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Name: Marian Go – Sam
Email address: email@example.com
Effective date: 1st May 2018
I encourage you to read the following Terms of Service (“the Terms”) before accessing my website, http://www.marianthewriter.com (“the Website”), making any purchases from my Online Store, or using any of the Website’s information and products.
The Terms are expressed clearly and concisely; they are uncomplicated, and easy to read. The Terms’ language is plain and simple, so that you know exactly what you should expect whenever you purchase a product from the Website.
The plainness and simplicity of the Terms aside, it is your responsibility to read them in their entirety before you make use of the Website. This is because using the Website is dependent on you accepting and complying with the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms or any provision thereof, your only recourse is to not access or use the Website
Though the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) does not impose a minimum age at which an individual can make decisions regarding her/his personal information, and though the Website caters to children with the products sold through it, I strongly recommend that children aged twelve (12) years and under only access and use the Website with adult supervision. This is my recommendation because the Terms represent a contractual agreement which governs my relationship with the Website’s users. Always remember that children do not have legal capacity to enter legally binding agreements!
Please note that the words “I,” “me” and “my” refer to myself, Marian Go – Sam. The words “you” or “your” refer to you, a user of the Website.
I may occasionally amend the Terms as I see fit. I likely will not inform you of the amendment if it is minor, but if it significantly affects how you use the Website, I will let you know about it in writing within fourteen (14) days of the date on which it will go live. Either way, kindly check the Website periodically so that you are made aware of any amendments to the Terms.
· The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. I do not guarantee that the Website will be accessible, prompt in processing orders, secure or otherwise operate without error. I also do not guarantee that the Website will be completely free from logic bombs, trojans, viruses, worms and other technologically harmful objects. I suggest you protect your personal computer’s integrity by using effective antivirus software programs.
· I hereby exclude all representations and warranties which may apply to the Website, its information, and the products sold through it. I will not be liable to any user of the Website for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with her/his ability (or lack thereof) to access and use the Website.
3. Online privacy.
4. Links from third party websites.
I hereby reserve the right to prohibit any third party from linking to the Website, its information, and the products sold through it. If such linking is permitted, it must not be deceptive, and it must doubtlessly indicate the Website as the link’s destination. Kindly do not link to the Website in a way which implies any association or endorsement where none exists.
5. Links to third party websites.
Please do not misuse the Website by, for example, introducing logic bombs, trojans, viruses, worms and other technologically harmful objects to it. Kindly refrain from gaining unauthorized access to the Website, the server which hosts the Website, or any other computer or database connected to the Website. If you breach this provision, you will be committing a criminal offence under the Cybercrime Act 2001. Any such breach will be reported to the relevant law enforcement agencies.
Any offers made in relation to the purchase of the Website’s products are only made available for the length of time indicated herein. These offers are subject to change at any time and without notice to you.
8. Website users can pay for the Website’s products via the online store. The primary payment method is PayPal, but the Website facilitates other methods of payment as well.
9. Contacting me.
If you have any comments or questions about the Website, you may contact me directly via the contact form above. If you have an issue with a product you purchased on the Website, let me know, and I will make every reasonable effort to resolve it as soon as practicable.
10. Returns and refunds.
I offer a 100% money – back guarantee regarding any product purchased from the Website that is damaged during transit to its recipient, or for a customer who accidentally purchases a hard copy of a product instead of an electronic download, provided that the refund and return are requested within thirty (30) days of the date on which the product was purchased.
11. Governing laws.
The Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Australia, whose exclusive jurisdiction we will submit to for any claim, controversy or dispute arising from or related to the Terms.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and me. The Terms supersede any prior terms and conditions between us in respect of the Website.
13. If any part of the Terms is held to be unenforceable, that part, to the extent that it is so held, will be severed from the Terms, without affecting the enforceability or validity of the remainder of the Terms.
14. The prices of the Website’s products are subject to change at any time and without notice to you. All prices may include ten percent (10%) Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Copyright © 2018 Marian Go – Sam. All rights reserved.
Note: Up-dated on the 27th April 2018.